Re: [Coin] Semantic Routing : Abstract definition? Architectural formulation?

Jon Crowcroft <jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk> Wed, 09 March 2022 10:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tHS6BOxSzSlppEoLTVWKSie/iKsTOrnNLCaxBni0CnY=; b=CTfys0Do2tje20UqcyMX9QNwSSM89EkcOlUMEaMAgykCoob6jP55sjMpZVvNxI7sIO nqlC69Fw5b+Dqh3utcbOVuNlfnucYMSRqkIWpyWZckHlj5U0ZP6ft3paDnSrd1guxFr5 BFkO68FMPmvKuVvcLqmJmYCMTDARFLiwfn/Z5eV9c3LEa+kElDiUaBc61t74ZBcCc2ZF 1ZjOABPMroQ80PT58w9uMQLC13UBneLQBMTcUb8YM0iLFeGax2VwoJjV0cF4JP1E8SNA FuBs+nxJkQoEBitipv46UnQgCiEGTlxE2oFQOzQO7TpN1FnjwoBGcOa++4FMFpMAZeRk Edkg==