Re: [dane] Start of WGLC for draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronym

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 05 October 2013 23:35 UTC

From: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 16:35:33 -0700
To: "dane@ietf.org list" <dane@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dane] Start of WGLC for draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronym

On Sep 19, 2013, at 1:18 PM, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> wrote:

> Dear DANE WG,
>
> This starts a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronym.
>
> The draft is available here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronym/
>
> Please review this (really short) draft to see if you think it is ready for publication
> and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.
>
> This WGLC ends Thu 03-Oct-2013.

… and we are done!

We judge that there is consensus on this document. We appreciate everyone's feedback and comments, and have asked the author to please incorporate the suggestions and rev' the doc. We will give folk a few days to object if their comments were misunderstood, and will then make it the IESG's problem :-)

Thanks again to Olafur for writing this.