Re: [Danish] Charter Text and the Problem Statement

Ash Wilson <ash.wilson@valimail.com> Thu, 17 June 2021 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ijjVQftg16faP1Uq3QclcDoz3phLy4/rrd547LWV4oA=; b=fXCecL2g/amoC0yXGP7iAitkSzyxJ41ciBDEPhCh4zTYzs9xgLORndVlpHGOLG1ID+ NfmG7KEZldN/DvbpuNeCk6xSF3xX3eq40HpiySqDpIYEds+GO3Nlon41Zk2OHUuuW6Zp 5vo/r4I7fyLnUBQTztK2mJ8uq6CQMKrf+Kx9q+3l9buzu23XzlhIYnd0m5J5zN/hspeR vkn2eIGkkA/ez6fx05dZ3vOsCIMX+CFT6+gYxgt+05gSPt7YWqWqx/gSoZc+Nt9oXF95 iqtTmytGiLebQpnV2tDTmxSyjJXfGUOzR+WC38HPWevbPtOyHUN35ywhyKR0j2l4BTsB ClJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ijjVQftg16faP1Uq3QclcDoz3phLy4/rrd547LWV4oA=; b=c7UfDyKq5Osp03qQ0OE9RU7a138+xgd4DaVHRImPFQluHWq/svfhv9SgA7GLPkkAcF 9NMdU32aJdkm0FhPoeythXhKBmPH9a7naEgBiQi/R/JfdDLHXgR3f7+mMarr8nJxVAUD r1alnZn9pcWKC7HFhwEieMf4DN+FLtCXkrZfc/TSA4voQH141YVi0C2TDmVctfAYp5pJ Mxr/yBDxdfNfQJ++6uJyoQqJgiLx4Z0400t0p928dRv8IyUcpuqNBFVQyCeAbAU+X55r nby9sD2XfjquK+sx3BuFpW+bH8zZ7n097VfTfxka7i7IHWee0t3tYm/4M4yPXyZjs4mN 6slA==