Re: [Danish] Charter Text and the Problem Statement

Ash Wilson <ash.wilson@valimail.com> Wed, 16 June 2021 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nEAghKixQ040zj+NEelYzBSd0tkgLmn8iWyw7WbPCPU=; b=fqUXLYqBF6JyBELKrzEd7bWI7lSxqd/H6WSyybRHxfFK1HWXN3HcjDkAkRJGEfDFGC BuC1SPJWkMmEDb+gThwi1V5p6AuEncnmzwJh6lglUXQ1N/juzZpKvgAns3lK+wwjUi6P xjXEj/68u4wvVOp1SPWnYNZZxJsKR32c7f/TQ04QVYqJtdmqNah8H3U9v5U/V9bjpmaf se8WBYVJDcgPqpoZQ0bD8tpNESs7e2UNJPkGTvXLqlrXFgsRTpKCJ5QV97Fmug2sXvjY IKjs5Zi0iTMC+9rT24wPQlM/gbFGjHEW5N+9iyKvVysdnPwoxDqhJ0Xc7s4zZfCFr5S1 v5ew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nEAghKixQ040zj+NEelYzBSd0tkgLmn8iWyw7WbPCPU=; b=m+63ijWiOT5gvpXHMfTR76phEZTb6e21Z6bw+yd7IKNpEt/oAA7SLWg+JKSmfPLyM/ kghzFr6PaEpmAD1zGITjwHi/tYFNb3BgQRvy3yMhZplthWbmYyy2orW2cIstZxIhiRDH Y9/rxDzmXo+fV4NV19qAOPBU0kUgCTyYgMYETtwY7LxACvi5X2SBvisQO7xkGc3E0VEX BN4o/1mgidLVBOEBXv+Vc6lNcukqtt9zzOPS7bQ+WnahQxt2wf0Euk7Xm3wR0CK9Ql5r VCwnxHmfdU9Of4DnF5zjoW2Tx6TQB7uWN0zHFKMTvRZ4YR/dDwJyQYffHcRlFnpZ8HkH JWyQ==