Re: [Detnet] Congestion Protection name change (was: Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-08)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Mon, 10 December 2018 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=gJOpGpPVf7rNDpdIPKW5zTGmEczbDuJHkVjFYdy3eWM=; b=EO/q05EdJ3GPPrQpCIZbj9jWsc 764OHbx3SYTpy6nIm71fpJTYdEDAM5jzCg6s0QABIrQ4otnQ2fWi0rxZGeDbvWGgEzDw6a0P/ztPf HTqeHOavT6+UyrbIkks8XkRYb;