Re: [Detnet] Congestion Protection name change

"qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com> Tue, 11 December 2018 05:17 UTC

From: "qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com>
To: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>, "Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com>, János Farkas <janos.farkas@ericsson.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
CC: "draft-ietf-detnet-architecture.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-detnet-architecture.all@ietf.org>, "detnet@ietf.org" <detnet@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 05:17:24 +0000
References: <153817345967.27205.135001179751151278@ietfa.amsl.com> <fdf872d6-08a6-2c33-de21-9dd1506c1d21@labn.net> <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D16A4D3@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <e38ab4d6-0924-ab60-b1dc-4ac26600044c@labn.net> <090ae5ba-e44c-f8fa-7259-5ab1b01fb23c@ericsson.com> <167991e4c98.27ce.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <59a55a2e-45ac-ec18-8a7b-7b65490812e6@ericsson.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949363038AC73@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <f9916f6612f14c68aa08bc96ebc27768@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.130.163.138]