Re: [Detnet] Congestion Protection name change

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 11 December 2018 11:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=/LXWhZYDPdpHRGSNQEKfY8Qfhu+PoUbAT4Wj8TNTg7g=; b=KhXWx1MV0qzdRqsu+/Sy5KJc+X 6IDQ2hkXSPZAtVP1TorrV8GLAS/6TM226iS049vn28EJf3MclhroIVEqGjlTyBW6VfYhLJ9zDSDsA HoS0woWMJweAffBKmBHVol9g6;