Re: [dhcwg] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11031; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444155127; x=1445364727; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=c15OqidFl18MkWEMzr1yZtL3IBNo9j7MuBfnmfeZqp0=; b=cWFz9r7tNIiOtESuiDdSVytaXdGg4L3KzYmM0YOtAWHtknXXNQnjdC/I sSuh++uBCsuL741rWCK0+JFkjohPI4VCm02sOimu2qB5UOvPbHOhiL+Aj eDhSV7uwD0bxfmWArYQ5TZPYnp2wicrEPUYlgadN4HXjaNu4URuO4Lh+J I=;