Re: [dhcwg] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bjkwypQkJ+eLHJ1eY7Vi4q+1hPrls5iYrjTUkMfG54g=; b=Et4wD8J7dwh9kAYup+VQZtHt9NolNSKpox+qykBgcSEUU7rv8/u7Z2k3cKlYJrWj80 IUBzTlfxYx6f2QSNVZOq1BeDCSSBYCkL+1EZGWq+tzxpW8yC+I4F4Q7My/JdoKxm96c/ GgegO+eV60nnoHow2ef1tJrCMAhpSuNExCcweXTzRpXztx/X4yK24fDHGdDfelzPwdcm ncZlpNlkd2zWPEmOSddLjLivRDvr+Oq1OuJnlJW42gLwZ5lrTYbr2+VjpJdRW1bP3s8j wrDwXgfIFj1XF4ANKPnQthRq6sqMkWUpAgwNYX9hpK0yYeATt4sn1aMQ/GdtkE9YVlBI 0XGw==