Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-00

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 07 September 2012 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6393; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347034709; x=1348244309; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=pcZud1fGHydTm11KG99QvRLrGzXJbXkSdT4U46VS7tQ=; b=P4T41Q7JCKMWa1KELJz/FoKzy2Eb6e7fmiZaG7bn8NqUZeRpCzV4XNhP INYTPtJXVgxH4Fe4GdjelCfpJCeLwQggWcWJMjQpQhwBILW5la89w5Oi0 4y89OIr5KRqJL50MIHyk+8wA+KQIl0Kd+JUol/Yfll5aDNjzRFh8B83k2 U=;