Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-20.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 08 February 2017 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=ZeiRFwJGdwPOl+v6s5ijQXEu3BkowGlk8iqlK8pEOMk=; b=iga/lnGZJu/p/KgFTwIY7/w/eBf4hECmL6XxlerJ9EA0peypxgNSOCkfaXnyarDuNu sFZl+s+n/EBfvcCQICcAksoAKD0eXrASaXyLRsm9yTKzesTE6rkZk4Ea4wz14m7NevqD tS/M2f2YI6x8jsojmvFsS3c12NuTKx7J69T+R2E2wbVBDCFrR9DdKLX4LaK42ylZcB9A BcM0blx41Y4ZMzrd6R0n9gCI6tDAN/dSPyOVprbaKpAQNZFAVdGeTRk8WcOOmNGqrBrI zhwjlhuEHMeU33iwf4CftDkgMNspyotQPVGIlYttlHuUrFiKstUHbI26mKZFl8+qlf2n kNNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZeiRFwJGdwPOl+v6s5ijQXEu3BkowGlk8iqlK8pEOMk=; b=nIK8bBIJ8mYj5trsdGXyWYBpMHnStnnqIsYX6QJRIK8otXrP8VZvvwB/gdgsJp7Z2R T4WHEa7NMPORUAxFUqzl9sTFdGPXy7rYVgq+ZwMqjXl/T1ByqWBpQBp+JGUOYNLkL2GP wQiEQbndJIU6lP3/K5Au1+WROVAf5bx0o43rbyqewjkzAsabzFwAvjN7JK8dLmH3VHoR 0rcY0Zx2MnYIeZkQmgL/O3N4MZ3PkzNtDrOWjqGu4CUPJDG0W4zetDEZ2H1GlcPbDTXE jp3IiOGDCeoT0CmcWSO7NySo9wZnkg817cr2mSn4BOcrLUkDTLexplm9P6u5WRUfDDBw WXYw==