Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by December 11, 2023

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 05 December 2023 01:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1701739293; x=1702344093; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ntjjtJl4opNi+VV+m3a8JbPUAWSNzDDGbJunmUO474M=; b=ouz1EyQKJKHmTI+qGsn+sBe5vWPbioGkggUPHrTMWGEx6akiAkie6pvgV7LtJ//l1p xKY89PM9a2z/O9IVHUY27pFQobyf64rWdnNNdB53YfSqh/uCGNLnky+5AdC1Fw4CsydJ 5finoHX2xS/7/AswnE289KF726EOFyE9S9BuST+7Aqb1Ek0By7U9OP3cq8o17zX255C8 Y4380ti/O9hyqWudZQbODW1jEnbvWDp1n6wyTCOdmSeQMeOwLQcOVpuSnCIsSS7OoNpS g7OQGL5kdjLFEHw0DCn+thVk3VdAte+m5r2VIAVLi45sjUQFgrFKKXYS58hxM6lba2z4 VvGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701739293; x=1702344093; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ntjjtJl4opNi+VV+m3a8JbPUAWSNzDDGbJunmUO474M=; b=sn7wpSVfCcv3o5NRroUP8bBmBFq+QpG/0g+89njVCErKRhQT+qV+i1WOxOfErHz9MY aa06kxa6olndLFJ2bKa4Qrpdp8Q2WSow5vhvMDJwt6jyyrtuoQmguxiZa+zeo4MUnJ+0 PdHnQ0sbODLWOOXIjcBP7RuZoI2ZcpZe4mjzw8iNCPuRm73Q45gpGr9D63qjWQK/Dtiw kGMe51Sv/xyYFW+6m5UyJ+gbXjtoaky+3rjzDKHYq6nB7zlhYo8Pk/rYOtOO+OmBsY4L jKP3d2T/sX8w9dOJkDb6gbXrlKID+oRvAujEuE5iK/iaYiE/el15Azz8hiWj72NjwamJ zDyA==