Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by December 11, 2023

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 21 December 2023 13:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.856 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1703167153; x=1703771953; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=ppXBCd0fgYKXraoKZwMwq/o1CBfosB7y4Yk4m2BDL9M=; b=ET9/9Yu3SR4Pp+sa3Mgss0lJi2ngKo96CmjunIwrPE8rKDN73PscgHBo0EdrFaviyo +YN8kSnLXYuwstJVjrp7yAQC0LFoD0bpLB9FPphCLtKbyYDRVlZM0J+rsuYBfrzNH1Oa lANu45g2hq82WgdBSK1Ias1cVx/6Wg3XSWqMuEewhHkCD+FaeH1vLJSfnel3obXa1dIT lBylOIWi8HvY+N4pvyl3VfAM058cQL5adPISAC9QYWC/zjG4iQjNRUl4uurMjmXej6S9 duIm5sUXXiKaRh+dUTTNeeywgs9xCuEKGiWmXtGHNbExGdJ7KxUVsffy8w2tqmyl5iEQ R7Vg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1703167153; x=1703771953; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ppXBCd0fgYKXraoKZwMwq/o1CBfosB7y4Yk4m2BDL9M=; b=i2pAcyeqR9xKy8e0iZicwQkY97A57Hv78lwjbYW4axnt8T8HJKHS6kfoq8mrY7iGxt DexFFNA/cWWPrcaegWHFoQE7SU/SblDmaEyDfRpLJBd87Jv+ekqMeYNMppJlBYvZAbnB moYdFshxwklEWg4NQ4IRUyADOkJUF2KJxF8hH+d6xHUR3XUD8AWSwldIHn95OA/V3RCD 5fw6ami3801NFyMLQuboQ8CFvJdRpqWdg10qTN+IHKmcJcZyhfHytSl8HgI7lGf5U8lb 7Ur/tOXBSqCoIVRu6hTGjJXdUsMSJZtbvEW6evsezRHrnI1uPKl0TmiNeWqoAi5KU1kd X/hA==