Re: [Dime] [dime] #34: Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Mon, 10 February 2014 17:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:52:11 -0600
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: lionel.morand@orange.com, Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>
References: <066.b54c2f5aeb31c9b3f88c96008120290d@trac.tools.ietf.org> <24563_1391533955_52F11F82_24563_614_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E477563@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <52F25115.9030204@usdonovans.com> <32153_1391613236_52F25534_32153_19305_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E487240@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B2236@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <D5537D63-8863-4F8E-8E61-A9ED93D957BB@gmail.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B25AF@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <D0825377-3A2A-4A5B-B449-AAC4BC247E3F@gmail.com> <11942_1392031849_52F8B869_11942_4754_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E497162@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <52F8E495.8010404@usdonovans.com> <10970_1392051556_52F90564_10970_1652_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E497C2B@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>