Re: [Dime] [dime] #34: Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Wed, 05 February 2014 15:18 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:18:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.1]
Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #34: Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

Here, you assume both types of reports sent back to the client.
My point was: if only realm-based report are sent to the client, the abatement will apply whatever the type of requests sent to the realm, with or without destination-host... whereas in your description for realm report it was said that the destination-host was absent.

This point is clarified in the other mail, in response/complement to Steve.

Lionel