Re: [dmarc-ietf] making mail not work for your users, was the endless mailing list silliness

"Jones, Steven M" <steven.m.jones@bankofamerica.com> Thu, 18 April 2013 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=bankofamerica.com; s=corp1210; t=1366312429; bh=bXci23l4dwAPOPdQ80MvwHs36zpNMRg32kwnCPRdJCY=; h=Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:To:Message-id:MIME-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:References; b=uJe/33+MAG9jAv4+ULS65u7fbb7asIhIwmKrBOcq4ob0gg2Sv6CGfxR28WKwGSYXs avfjmZyQmCQ5M8OozdxC58nJp3Bfk9064ISqAp7IhkCMN13CKptrbGaBQvCmOo9iM2 r+0SzizywQIfO6H4A7MQ8pj5HXo/2vNwf2kH3Hm8=