Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC-Compliant Mailing Lists

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2021 22:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Ktjp7zymxG7iOVLIqPy/8EJM/6qg+p+Pu4pDahy0zOE=; b=MeOlfOtoXQxgpvRxV4pN7LOwvgbqnga8UX7TBehmA/yYjKlT0Hzqx81nOjdTLKYtn4 jlZYKkD6DEnTMiUFIeF+94ff/hKhEYtqnC+Gv1tWSu34e2uColrdZVVA9bpdi+03LcfN 9IRKclroIcXg9Ybw5rKWDRe5axd/y+Q+L53SjbvXiQkA76n50nPUazsHvI1gz0G1uzBf IPzrVNiFUpAtJzYpZMc2ZZ2f7SsBd19f9ulcVNPqyFvU4Cia6NT3uZrtDiM1tEX6jABq nFDyhHDRTK1u/MII5cUFyNApob6trGKYQZXrQdBZaUdXoA6o+0hFA0LvrNTrYwZEDcU7 Ylnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Ktjp7zymxG7iOVLIqPy/8EJM/6qg+p+Pu4pDahy0zOE=; b=zq/1qN54giQsENsmO8+KsDTVmezX05riphwhYwu74FUHdjZWLHB1xuUPEuW1VYZP4b NuIBhUddk3AoBfBnCLgkca6BLadWEVOIm+6HckmHGWoteuojX0BmO4HDd+CcT9q8YJBK vGjby46ywWSFE2tvrkP5CQ5M+cQcbiQwTs/ZVirYa23UFJE7r7S3GfZjDGTAMHvDYOWz dwi1Nqk0R51Lmus3jTcdXMWVGbE/IxwtTxNR3ka/QXNhTYwjnIwAdZaUM7Go7hhQcLYK WSZXgVGY8ykdqSG+13dnU0Jga3emVpeoLu8V4LJuRry0ZVTWBSEDgL63qH4oFgunAaWz O5Cg==
References: <20211006233727.24C1429DC897@ary.qy> <56B7A1D4-B683-47D3-8871-2A1F283FA464@wordtothewise.com> <c1e199f1-0c91-9c39-1479-e9ba76af493e@tana.it> <2290129.80B3yH0EHm@zini-1880> <CALaySJJ3Neo6hgEJJ80g-H4vFMJ5Y-Fc=to4R8=sa9-3pg3zgg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH48Zfw81292FOXoSK9xDpG-zo9-r58Dne4Uwy+oi1SFSN_0pA@mail.gmail.com> <B379D307-9394-4FA5-8658-077354756639@kitterman.com> <CAH48ZfzVdMD=R00GJ+hsmYESbzS1wZ+5MvAVoRb=cG4fjBUpaw@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJJ60Vi-Ex65DwHy0bBiH13vx5qm_hTLoCdVQqEWE=ENdA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH48Zfw4B1nv70x6YG-yOz6=7ECBsfr2uKdSz7_OgOCLrPJ1BQ@mail.gmail.com> <86bd8dab-fefa-fa1c-93c0-fda1749670c4@tana.it> <9a5e133d-a67b-c823-af36-8a83ff03e9c0@baptiste-carvello.net>