Re: [dns-privacy] Authentication in draft-ietf-dprive-opportunistic-adotq

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Tue, 16 February 2021 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wG6FfPSs2CAdEyQsfJaHiRkUENOcuBi6LiU0+jJ7jdc=; b=CoKvsn8yZcCS7g1ovsxzBjNE87kApJSigrR9n6j5A/iOgfeKr/EKdYsYpi6lvRwb2C 60uxZDm9F5iol7KhmXPhNZCeEPuCBr+sau15l6SRPsxAGGp05rXQ5YkxIQYIbkHVv6lq YSc/G8gCxFE4Vvy4jH/IUb2v40Wo63a8SmDuQ4HIFfGa9FsNk4ou7ULR3FfCee1dku2M jcCYUK6K3NwaLpCugwuGeNyt69ANlibKWoClC12CGVfAvCAt+Lm+DMplRwDNdwBAVNSa COFSNteVh2eZ9DTyWeGijc1mbkQ/mWUZO6zC+jYJ4NMW2LdNigtwI3//ttF1JmBH6HoQ uy9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wG6FfPSs2CAdEyQsfJaHiRkUENOcuBi6LiU0+jJ7jdc=; b=K+nv0/j8/+UPhzd10IFK0DYiNlqjQI5Zne8nl7Wt9qXmiFTAByDXh0dtAFhFueiGjJ 9H3VnrWXLVco3Oi2wSDmoGkmMqI9aPP53Z1bAMX50hdwUd31U4lNW6zxkrUQOZf6CZNA acJJLfleElbz4a7LM4Via6L2u14bU+aStPO2QBMX0TkCJA1EkA7ounf4mjOtvVrRW1Ny Romsgd6axDItsirdS4Eldp2t2Bg89fr7rL3q/UY6L8cmrb/CAvmTKn1RqBQe51NaTzTn mDhhMcIfRFThvpAj/7zWX/oDPx4tmNFaxdKUhEpnG+LcEFPwHb4eR+jLhPixvs187tcq eKVw==