Re: [dnsext] DNSSEC, robustness, and several DS records

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 16 May 2011 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2wGcD5okyrvgFguTrHplYL5FcJHDOTjES1eJ4RBpOjk=; b=IQzaNlCcoY4wtZb379P0baeyG59a/H1QwwjHxdbVk4MTO5Ct6xcdJpnNJ5xei2ZKjv wcdAyuuEDU0/6Xhadk5WBhwxH8hxwkmtZaDPZY8SW2rnnEbgxxVOBQuulxgUXJKXDsgh 64wIFFzRgITqnk4liae6LjYi1/ZnHPfLyhko4=