Re: [dnsext] DNSSEC, robustness, and several DS records

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 17 May 2011 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OPOmumHdxojHG/uBlx89YS+FfXcoCAPb8IjFM+V5glU=; b=OrKTcLNTbxgaYoisxRSAZ7TejiLW+WVGd3B90ZSs3ltVZbRtDDTMH1XB2yALccauB5 vxlMxHIRCVAsymcpYGp5lS5eRo932gAa8FN/zAUdpdbGWUxOyGGBcl5u5xthldp52WPa PhHEpb/9d3DYwVD5OziLzZq8W8g0EsYSUCiFw=