Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-02.txt

Antoin Verschuren <antoin.verschuren@sidn.nl> Thu, 11 July 2013 10:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; d=sidn.nl; s=sidn_nl; c=relaxed/relaxed; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=qACJ6GJpV0tP4SYTa4O+nNClYpOz2Am0iEhusfLsbek=; b=DUkPoBUoA26BrEbU9AodOdzL8cQwnhlufkv0q2Fnixmdl0Kxxw8xm9qlbNQrK+EH2SIy7vT6pcgWjIvffg45+tYYWnEhhvjMQE8pENWtcKJ1VrzMon5NzxBBo35fJlaX2KrnyxJwlwFRC+umQ4Qia3K59QGNOqzM5QZ0Wz5fMnI=