[DNSOP] draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt versus draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-02.txt

Antoin Verschuren <Antoin.Verschuren@sidn.nl> Mon, 01 July 2013 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; d=sidn.nl; s=sidn_nl; c=relaxed/relaxed; h=from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:x-originating-ip:content-type:content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mmLGNRoT6qpK10BGgYFt1+omhAJpsiSJUZ2wK0OmLC4=; b=SuRfWM8FtpWCRw77r3LP5+momTlddhHaeikpUsl7jiX+sshvBlbUqY4cbk+Et1gbbIANUwX9KUnDdgmBDd5eaQX6NEH9tZdGd/oLWdZbmJFPObDbacK4FmJBGMwrn8msPeHf+JoYNweSnY5A0AeUwfYr9ZYYEzla13luepMMxtc=