Re: [dtn-interest] New routing solutions?

waldir moreira <faqzao@hotmail.com> Fri, 14 November 2014 12:50 UTC

From: waldir moreira <faqzao@hotmail.com>
To: "dtn-interest@irtf.org" <dtn-interest@irtf.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:50:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] New routing solutions?

Thats right, Scott.
I think if we worked the generic routing framework as mentioned by Anders, we would certainly have an idea of the existing core routing algorithms that could be added to ION as to allow the feeding of the contact plan. dLife, SPRINT, SCORP, .. do consider the "ongoing basis" as to have a snapshot of the actual moment regarding relevant contact (considering the different levels of social interaction between nodes). This could probably make the collection of contact inference engines to allow the extended-CGR. The outcome would be a 'universal' routing solution that could be employed in sparse and dense DTN scenarios.

Waldir