Re: [E-impact] kWh/GB should be banned and the IETF should warn against its use

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 12 May 2023 13:47 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id BFD20C14CF15 for <e-impact@ietf.org>; Fri, 12 May 2023 06:47:54 -0700 (PDT)