Re: [E-impact] kWh/GB should be banned and the IETF should warn against its use

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Fri, 12 May 2023 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683915386; x=1686507386; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=RXMc60oX8bhc2kLwEMrzlktSsnhQUgpFE3Uv8VIGlYY=; b=nbjNQmFK/Sgg39GD5QopTacUYokD7GPxgi/tTg8lj0OWSdyYDyMibW/UJvGAsvjkFr K2vIB0b+0RAdLVE30SApu/kxRAs7V7KY5yCLGDli6kft5Ml93a9m9E+c4H0+NFhaf4Vn D8wf9HtSIWj/qHLIuuIZupIk7pPTkWnUrx6omfKs5X4hXl5VdcJcUeVqI4OVV0IIC3yO 6Yg5D2cXyhAGDfB2YRhi0TKm4nMiq7cL4a2Z/yW1CA+/jAA3durxkz+sLLefvA+fKdnK e1i4mGdMnTbVt6Yd1iejP60g7JPqJChyrAnXE17ZPq79h1MOtITHaITA3HEzatCrHLFF uCNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683915386; x=1686507386; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=RXMc60oX8bhc2kLwEMrzlktSsnhQUgpFE3Uv8VIGlYY=; b=StgkQAWMHYLzo9FQzLfp870r5j0hjzbacQqkoY4wnhCm6/KBdy19EHqww23RfCxlQE TNFRYJnVImyU7WhfVSU40mtj9RryPTa9XPcs+JRazuBARAiwLvoO+oicJNPg881lFkZA B1m8ZzFEfVrVS/CKk23+XG6uTS8g9i1mALZPst2J3L61t8k6lKBqVTENqbOcJoiw6gKV +vZEsWe3Y/hpQZqXNeVGRNVkuEILXKnnMLeTg2xPUQipIuHnopoWntdEMOjI6jIDKVtd gcM72irVXB5UwJhrutO6ktcYdgRavkOHCMk5mQLjzF0ACqFdTlh/MLGIMroAtqy5Nzbu u9aw==
References: <CAPWZuKmxP3KEh0VQnEMz=-o8x1kuEdxUpLqifYvV8XGNh8kasA@mail.gmail.com> <f5464e05-ff18-05b9-b30a-95572daeaa4c@ripe.net> <841c38f0-cf9e-a1d1-b3a7-48e70f2b090a@gmail.com> <FB8DAE69-9B74-4CB6-ABB8-2E5FEFB3FF37@tzi.org> <A261BBA6-1110-4D86-8258-E92FBE6D4725@cisco.com> <ZF5DhUgGaWirD/an@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CO1PR11MB488114BDC2B782CA73C1F7C9D8759@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>