Re: [e2md] Problem statement, Requirements and Use Cases

"Cartwright, Kenneth" <kcartwright@tnsi.com> Thu, 20 May 2010 14:16 UTC

From: "Cartwright, Kenneth" <kcartwright@tnsi.com>
To: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>, 'Sumanth Channabasappa' <sumanth@cablelabs.com>, "trutkowski@netmagic.com" <trutkowski@netmagic.com>, "'PFAUTZ, PENN L (ATTCORP)'" <pp3129@att.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:14:49 -0400
References: <alpine.DEB.2.00.1005161433580.31324@softronics.hoeneisen.ch><32FCCBEC-E8B1-45D9-A068-0B120AAADC55@rfc1035.com> <alpine.DEB.2.00.1005171404110.16091@softronics.hoeneisen.ch> <35FE871E2B085542A35726420E29DA6B040143F4@gaalpa1msgusr7a.ugd.att.com> <4BF40919.9000907@netmagic.com> <754963199212404AB8E9CFCA6C3D0CDA2446D2C041@TNS-MAIL-NA.win2k.corp.tnsi.com> <76AC5FEF83F1E64491446437EA81A61F7CF49FA0EF@srvxchg> <000801caf7b9$e9de9790$bd9bc6b0$@us>
acceptlanguage: en-US