Re: [Ecrit] ECRIT WG Rechartering

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Mon, 27 October 2008 20:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:56:52 -0500
To: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>, Richard Barnes <richard.barnes.ietf@gmail.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8254; t=1225141013; x=1226005013; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Ecrit]=20ECRIT=20WG=20Rechartering |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Tschofenig,=20Hannes=20(NSN=20-=20FI/Espoo)=22=20 <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22Ri chard=20Barnes=22=20<richard.barnes.ietf@gmail.com>; bh=fykygYUHEj4ARUEvWJ1uERI0mDwXPheLcXsvrG5DlCw=; b=CNxg4r0yaC0eznzFaJYjJCvlZas7sMtbhUuK8WlW7vItHbnPHwB/esMwr3 qLXqDeNGvCbGrkbrfAZvOt5PvAGn+/j1T78+VwnMn7IZAtf+2iaq6N2IA/RO 8syR4Whi/p;