Re: [Eligibility-discuss] NomCom eligibility & IETF 107 (fwd) Scott Mansfield: RE: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Sun, 29 March 2020 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=GxYzhMOBKOeuKOvgJcmPHDynu5hBh7V+d1maq4KDI9Y=; b=d9JgUCp9R2zAB2mU50WC0XeQBY+xgxsfIIbSi7OF6eIqed0elLgVHjSYreoIFDTU9P Zdabk90Yc2bASPphLVXazoUHVRr8CbfO/pWvvrrNNdGYGP3qKk2JwyoA5fI04dN3hyCT PtWeKQ4mpuqL2Ejb+iJnzyGeK3gSV3rEkL3uIMLW1/rad2bSOGnWl5sxZHeKD/ioVdcP 3YkSOGdggVcZeQCaPNvNREYZZgX/xwyUV76WsIOiiUa8xW2Vflul+7nRr1tLdcsDwtJj bkgCrZiPLK8lOBYFHdzWg45LYYZ+Y0NpE454cQiiVpaBlPlavA+VUfxYOl4yrXQjvuxg sREA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=GxYzhMOBKOeuKOvgJcmPHDynu5hBh7V+d1maq4KDI9Y=; b=R3gEQUWzN9fpK89lWogmTSyfD1rJ/BxF4wPLwOMHOlRBjvpYcugvLM4ec7iopMIxvU GhmDNSZ7hWlmRWF0PcWy0QgHCAAeVC2ASXHF5aCej0EhKHy9vwxBUtbuRh8eBw8vcgbm E4lVJfpGgZlbxQZyhYbakczfe8lRJxOfqFOc+q48NjIChzREIi/oBRLNO8Ma70qQM4+f LhhPIy4WrST9WITW4LQTnwKTwCKnUR7oIX0pb5PKvlf598yrjdPrp5av5/u6tzGxrfG2 Md7S1yjaJxMJu+piUO4XHfqY/6jzvkNH9rrAOsNWyVdWFR0TkYYDZdkxySUVVbm/2zpH JPzg==