RE: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Thu, 13 May 2004 14:28 UTC

Subject: RE: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:13:15 +0300
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>, Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortelnetworks.com>
Cc: entmib@ietf.org
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

Makes sense to me. I do not see major flaws in the current document. I do have my personal reservations on the granularity of some of the objects, and my personal opinions on the usefulness of another one or two the way that they are defined. So may have other. However, this work is useful, Sharon did a good job as editor, and this document is IMO at the appropriate level of quality to deserve a try on the standards track.

Regards,

Dan