Re: [Extra] Sieve REJECT and :fcc [was Re: Meeting minutes and notes from today]

Stan Kalisch <stan@glyphein.mailforce.net> Thu, 04 January 2018 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mailforce.net; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from :in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to :x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=JNueB+8t6G3srR25o MlgLbGJKsO8OBPtM/H5pQmR/hw=; b=VF1UxW1AEysgqGtvpcWTMWi5bc95IKNYL 8KK8o9tvtYt2RdyWOwcuwwpgWFyXqqSd15rICfUxAY1ZL4QTl5GQGZaQTKphjRTt 6BFYJxbWPNQm7O9du1KZL8Ocfgb4Tph0KeoCJQRagKKcc5h9+wdK2JR27AHTj45y g9sqiKWCp0vy3UJoVoA+hwbsn3+d5e4IwzM6qQDBEEb8RAHGDNr/9S0w5Udhm6Dh bb6Qo9wDABjWMrdVuUFbe5C/H7GEOn9LJ+NE4t0WQStaCDihRs9nTa2uCsJFtBgG Kg+BXkFQdRXue7vhkdajvUSwGgIgHvBJQ5JZe9/BHLbBw3SeRTrhA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=JNueB+ 8t6G3srR25oMlgLbGJKsO8OBPtM/H5pQmR/hw=; b=L7eTXuW8BTGW3XJq+sSIbD 3h1U5Gw5BBAuLj1CbeZAbSHRo47bAWyc0FI1rhMi9ZCqssZNnzgiHU7HTxFYogX5 BN1bZagYQ2a/NHqlvW71f+YzBe3luyeZrUrCeAoxhuYdgirVMs3BW12gnoMtSFse rv9NI+wBApKOGURzaG1CUtINLAOuaerJCskYZlOEZ+0rjEzNj1JPwzRKlsWC4pIX kRLkBKKYLtzV8nRO9dcv0eMHnOY3TDOo4PoL+F1rf9qp70hY5F06s6yx5Cpid7eX hRqMzcvUKJPctRgTbsXqBwzKICacge0leHd6GJkXs/SEc/+obtv1ofUgSywH2iqw ==