Re: minutes and slides uploaded

"Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn> Fri, 21 November 2008 14:43 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:43:23 +0800
From: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: minutes and slides uploaded

If it is this like, I have to say sorry to chairs for my previous message.

We, as most participants of the group, mainly achieve infomations via the mailing list. Whereas, it is really hard to figure out when the SCTP draft was approved to become a WG document only via the mailing list. I first knew the SCTP individual draft became WG document only when I checked the ForCES charter page and suddenly saw the ietf marked SCTP draft there. I don't know what happened behind.

thanks,
Weiming