ForCES Protocol Implementation Issues

" B. J. Kang " <ttt710516@GMAIL.COM> Wed, 12 September 2007 11:19 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:19:42 -0400
From: "B. J. Kang" <ttt710516@GMAIL.COM>
Subject: ForCES Protocol Implementation Issues

I try to implement the ForCES Protocol, but i have some implementation
problems.

    1.In the article "draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11", Figure 8, it says that CE
can send a "Config FEO Adminup" message if FEs got ready. But I don't see
any more information about this? Can anyone show me about the detail of
starting a fe?

    2.In Appendix D, there are a lot of use cases. But I want to clean contents
of a table, how can i do?

    3.If I use KEY_INFO to search data, then three rows are matched,what is
the result about "DEL", "SET", and "GET"?all are set, deleted, or only one row?

    4.If I want to add a new data to a table, but i don't want to use index (to
know which row is free), how can i do?

    5.Are there some information about routing tables synchronization between
CE and FE? I think that it is a important issue, isn't it?

Can anyone give me hints about these? Thanks a lot