Re: [gaia] ACM SIGCOMM GAIA Workshop 2016

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Thu, 17 December 2015 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:user-agent:date:date:message-id:organization:from :from:references:subject:subject:received:received:received; s= dkim; t=1450373465; x=1452187866; bh=DCxFJuy0ZKHmTlKpI5MRPjwOW/S LJUx4USvhtFlUCiU=; b=XsknCIeFkCxXH8AWhb8lAMh/UnY3dEvTq3ZMCxC5/j7 N4+Zvg5+1/SnLYvuaaPSgNga18YfgZ27JqVe9hg8WGwsV1UviWdIJECMu0dF0yhA Ho356ZoSxdaOcKBZURUgBOTG2/uVpK1ZjuIASqGSZAJzXQF7HrZzYZOiTRBHyFyI NgZ29or/sOBAzivH3alR5Iu+iC1LgJdI0cDTm5BAaJgFLbJZcQdhk81p+EpsJS88 RUo4QgUJRt3ho8gB9Toj32/S1jal0+JYNUvcv+azyr4NKvnG4JsIy5kTqwICwfIN 2NK4OI/vVbLYuzlr4kORAwz9z8IyQz2zgdt8/AfASfg==