Re: [gaia] Internet censorship and blockade in Catalonia (Spain) in the recent weeks and today

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@gmail.com> Sun, 01 October 2017 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5gOlmlt+QMaAq07gkp7cLZF1MUZOIzVsYIwPG2S3E10=; b=CCmwOmM8fvUC4i6x7ned7PGsEl+S/+TAMW2M99Uodu8hx9obXzxsFr7FGzerJPF1vv GrKp7GyxYQLMp+qOz2HfU8h2L0NBopGhI0234+dXSEgEA+DktrHW+jQj6Fe49sHex4zX AExGxnRWE5awsMjqQn2455xiw3GTbTDMzoKfJq+ICCABSqR7+eP+oDVwC8R6ftJDoLqB 4vPGlHrUdRcIheNRCnH0dg694lts2/O475pzfLxEN/laqx2Ulx2Uj25maMrBXFG4yC7T NG+sx1terFfzkclUNcK0CiOP2B0BgSEK8rOOPyPIRDrV2Z+vVpoQhG1X7nK74MbX1vP0 lyCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5gOlmlt+QMaAq07gkp7cLZF1MUZOIzVsYIwPG2S3E10=; b=AgsDvyvUOuTmHI5GytimFckM4M8lMl/aeP0LXDLyIzoSY5jlVYFBo+0OIpRwSc6jeA YJxcuUDMWkyz5UxMFjjEBIKnrGqmPGEZQ0R+534QmHlt719OOjV9T9foF5FfuqQegNtL HiR7ljScDbYi2FblrlQXWrbhbsEHjSHvTjgA/+/fX0vPk4rpTF8/UAwovYU9kstlNyl/ AC7o9A4HKIGm8ZsZEmA+HbR/vux9+BWAJ6H6V7mkxPIUPouNPMoeHVhPnmrSW+ryyBn1 blBzGvoXuHWe8ZuknT2XAqEASsk/6WKAmsr6oNMiTeIAdKJJOOS8aCx1ErbvfJsyCSx/ FtjA==