Re: [gaia] Ideas for a 2021 plan

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Fri, 22 January 2021 09:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/Lde2sE5YRsc15cbqG7FbSCMstUWQ5O6K+zgiIrXZXA=; b=LlwqC86eP914P2EHQpseHYr2fOdY1Zqp2zoxII6LeWvuVQ+vOTzketOWSDbAjp8EO/ lUt5cvH6yCGXU7sU232syKDaqp6DGoyZ6MUfyOqkD3igMUo5uXtR2yYOM7hT8z/ymiST +lGLtbc9yYPVc2ShjnLyt7oSt2MoS9e1yNtUb7sZHOVxiVNQ45arYBJhc8V+3BbLndYx q7FtbCorUr1k56HjRuLoIVtdh7A2yZcmBReNvYU7INoaArfoK6U2QYm0aWntvbIcTCOy EKxdAAR02wuFDWUez323+zP5/MINKsgvMXlCqtUOx9bTfWNs/Do456+Qq+ScGy4I0ukU 9LAw==