Re: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-04

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3280; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389719451; x=1390929051; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cAljBL+H7u+qp1SUPaUa0Fu/nRpvbf+McHLdIgh9L5w=; b=VYrETT4hRqhSJ4Jm2mdNRnO9EF7AhF4GvRYnt8w5SzzTUBIPaWjdLKda SqpL5Qf4O/ut2yrRTkPKdK+NJmCQJmMvZfQFPC1oH5BfMENIbnGtVDk0V VcPhxGVowBmonv1oKtp5/6/7FPeBB5GmXQwtP/mKaqSQBY2uneAgfFaud Y=;