Re: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-04

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=GgT3lMcbV6+99jGq0FrxtMu/GhGbO1VsTsjwAXpGUb8=; b=lqDo4+RgMCY81QM9Jrwg+wYXGKmNAi5yWY4fFARcw6aIp3GTA5Br7osfCGP4YoVVFH CPkmAJCFwIcRRPdwnPI6CUUVED1l6Rim+LuAirVK+1rsTfTR0OlUErvrfljpO3gwU+B+ rjM4d8/Huke7VONfxVwOlfnM9JV66/mUSROD1YUi2YZu3yN4VKlWJCZkRT7NAEGc6+X0 m7B0XfGQ9rcbpeau9DcEHXvB2DoVVUO3hyoZYtWc7ZSQO8zGhCdNj8z85B5VZ5ry9PmG ldk87Lj8dFaJv3wFWjnQ312NWg6w7h5mx4lEe3fJfneqK07c+NXu0EFXnJj0qlmRr6pJ dAQg==