Re: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-04

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 03:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=X6jsJnCGvQYxNtbyUA4wzi9dih8S9lN6vE6CdmBN5sA=; b=R2qgsZBTJ+iwE+lrEhPSiP/3jmuzjkRRgP2bR6+FzUzZBXyMUeGwnXNCctucURVxs6 tG+6mbioPFvrmsoMajnKRTiApWUgyfpPLdvJ1KWgEChPNc+M+wxg4kiHqtMNtEYWDVIY JUAj0rozmFuWnYDIxaDCfDcwLfA1PzowRZHtaQsrsVHg8sDwHhoFQperZkVIt2ItS+Uf C+b1Unnr7ljvSIgM47ro/MfHMTwIgjSZSVMM63fnNwfE4vCRSAv4eZ3s14GxwyVUAuGl JvLYD/Mz4lgR1vW1p/G3z2pw8rLXskr1F+HJVIcLCWTn9fcV/Qlv7RqGCxFzTyKgUmBi cDEw==