Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 01 October 2015 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=z9/5u/0Fij/xmRT+cgIyCnuG41/uKNUY8HgeuWtm1Hc=; b=wRjtLQj9jtPbYcqIchm5E/Jh0gL7dZiQmR/0aRuO//ZAtSKQ8L8r+hiCypFCl8AUz5 3qwHuUysCO9rTN8FAVDa5SLCA2YCEJkET5dDs5aB63PDRUbVeA8QnpnmHtTuRMXGENyo cMnm9G5xMCXtDqAy+zPmksbD4pvonZNfjahPupsokvgZhOBSp/F3v/uZg4y7E1PpmyWe N0YEw1BK4nYfcEhl9U7mzsBrdvn4TLMPGmiKSqQFCeWyiLXWQPksV++YhT4+IDu3ZEzz UJanaaaxOdlYCFe+4kydDP0F3KxlcNAgl9IHbIIaV096F++alGtyVEmB4+9Iaf17AsXT A5Pg==