Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=VHj7I2ZbIpPbMjnPLuABsfjnX3WoeUGJGrdMoR/ubYI=; b=uKiihm+64bSiBbgrXQ+WGU80idjSTWmsr1M3NMHjbtto5ejuidla67oM0QxuhYFxMh gVdrMOnzJfQ6X6bpjUSmNhOcfOBE9qbfCjo5C3BUJGBAcddMYBFnfVSZHaJb3B1P5lym 5Unz/kQBwo21o45QmVEfvKOo4e0yyDpxpzHzGr4wvpNMWOFK3GlCEYpAOcKLEsNISSBS eQkFc3qxJniziBRwDswEtMUml7/GHMSjX307qBJ5Oq1ZCY5tzZDC/MvxG9HE48SsujfI iGH+CSMqe4Ymxlj03agBh5aX1igQAyEnJnacqybW4q3sze7QLOqhsiNfw7snZMCdZhLe 8abw==