RE: [Geopriv] draft agenda: GEOPRIV @ IETF 70

"Marc Linsner" <mlinsner@cisco.com> Wed, 21 November 2007 22:29 UTC

From: Marc Linsner <mlinsner@cisco.com>
To: "'Winterbottom, James'" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>, geopriv@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Geopriv] draft agenda: GEOPRIV @ IETF 70
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:28:51 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=31281; t=1195684155; x=1196548155; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mlinsner@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Marc=20Linsner=22=20<mlinsner@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Geopriv]=20draft=20agenda=3A=20GEOPRIV=20@=20IETF=20 70 |Sender:=20; bh=WDBTfIO4rRxY+XvdMLQZWMXzO9cHQYArnqLX5uUigSk=; b=hrr65fPFyQZlUKBNttZvdFxZW5raynX3K5U3mFFgooysVU0Cmld2iDxFcjC1UJB7ll68EoXy ENcn0+tuXthrPT4GF9nYtjoJHsc8H9XyAG3Jc45y32U6J8mXkxHW45Nl;

James,

In-line....

  _____