Re: [Geopriv] Direction for draft-ietf-geopriv-binary-lci

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 29 February 2008 22:01 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: "Dawson, Martin" <Martin.Dawson@andrew.com>
References: <47B1C37E.1080009@bbn.com> <54D3F05B-B4B2-4D19-BC54-7A8B9BEFBCBC@cisco.com> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E0398FCAE@aopex4.andrew.com> <8E2C87FA-B24A-4591-B17B-B590613E5266@cisco.com> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E0398FCFE@aopex4.andrew.com> <8C19339E-69B9-4B55-8E3C-243F454BA8DB@cisco.com> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E0398FD9E@aopex4.andrew.com> <63F258B1-20A4-4DEB-AAFE-B2806B89EAB6@cisco.com> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E039902C6@aopex4.andrew.com>