Re: [Geopriv] WG Review: Recharter of Geographic Location/Privacy (geopriv)

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 16 June 2009 22:26 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: "<g.caron@bell.ca>" <g.caron@bell.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:26:55 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7584; t=1245191213; x=1246055213; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Geopriv]=20WG=20Review=3A=20Recharter= 20of=20Geographic=20Location/Privacy=09(geopriv) |Sender:=20; bh=QOy3G54Y74FjZlzT/9AqyrRT6TCB64vYDh60Pkmu/0U=; b=XS3A2Khk4EQs6LURZD5C7UT8FvdGsRJ7rfLNSjC/rPaEd9cskh1aTdCE8u QvD3teUAbtJ7zOSjjan5faCivgjdBuDp27UsbwWN39SE+tgYIeJcysr1HBEc 2fn89BWgct;