Re: [GROW] IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-grow-va-02

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Thu, 24 June 2010 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HRdw19BZVpZ2ktmX50C87PkzeOShfSTfBTsKNBkqsLU=; b=BSHXVTYPRXKcDKjvShZWBVa93LIestBe2b4fC2mrGrGACJtgksEmNlg9ufgc6Lgi+Y Sf6CIm2smM1HsXlgPBa3ugHVMK/4zEVjvkXskH++PPeG0hirWEWP1+MIoReg/SNvunqO s7N0Q0cAtx9VojtnhbIz6U9gEKDUMrBMVFmFA=