Re: [GROW] IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-grow-va-02

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Fri, 25 June 2010 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ynYmUYeuN6iEY+orHz9OYqccrWZ86VSaoBPI6S33eoU=; b=KVPoYn7YxxfI8K2depdYK+ykD+dG3nKBHwil22O+GauWvRJI+7Padl6GeUQYQfUEfL KR/UiC7bqCqqsnZcgWPpyOWyrqYsL7Nz4kxLyN1TfMmaTJUJIep7qA0I3yL9l078Dbdf GHyBYrM88Q0OKWH+bCjlXVOOChk4tXn1SQ8SE=