Re: [GROW] IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-grow-va-02

Paul Francis <francis@mpi-sws.org> Thu, 24 June 2010 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mpi-sb.mpg.de; s=mail200803; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:Cc: MIME-Version:Subject:From:Message-ID:Date:Content-Type; bh=LE1YF DIaiTJbPQJ4ESCBxHNUTk2+yB/RnVgqjlBtGqg=; b=zWduvWwo7odNLVCTl/tvf 8ENsPIdYtWGjVIBcQZ5QcH1x3yllAfBxTwjqwoDSHdZRa8vSzgKJqlifTEvfRpDT Lg7r36d7pIg/0AbUwGeJIj28TnWpJfghxSsE6tqlloOJolF+ivEBwVXwyvuysKzm YA+zVK0RGlNyFJGr4x49vM=