[Hipsec-rg] comments on draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-01

thomas.r.henderson at boeing.com (Henderson, Thomas R) Thu, 02 October 2008 01:19 UTC

From: "thomas.r.henderson at boeing.com"
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 18:19:13 -0700
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] comments on draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-01

Tobias,

It seems like the consensus of the opinions expressed is to support this
draft and to move this forward either in the WG or RG.  I think it is
reasonable to ask the WG at this point whether or not they would like to
take ownership;  note that the HIP NAT traversal draft in the WG has
been referencing this document.  If not, we can reconsider its future in
the RG.

I will summarize things for the WG and we can see how the discussion
goes.

- Tom