Re: [homegate] A new proposed charter (and name) for HOMEGATE

"Kirksey, Heather R (Heather)" <hkirksey@motive.com> Wed, 08 September 2010 20:22 UTC

From: "Kirksey, Heather R (Heather)" <hkirksey@motive.com>
To: Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk>, "homegate@ietf.org" <homegate@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:22:43 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [homegate] A new proposed charter (and name) for HOMEGATE

Ray and Mark,

I like this updated charter and think it sounds like a good way forward.  I also think it's less likely to incur overlap with other groups, while focusing on some areas where IETF can provide good value to the community.

My only feedback/concern is that it's a rather long list of items you have on there to address -- I think that the working group leadership would need to be very focused to ensure that the work doesn't drag on too long.

Thanks,
Heather