Re: [homenet] naming drafts

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 June 2021 01:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gFht6uEjJ7TU66ZHhk0PX2m1yx1jF0Wu3ljdWHYh97A=; b=YwvcVGbdU3uSDUNCMWCevc7p4TvRDtTiLg76NUr2sbAwnsk5dkz2XWKCv+l3TY5pTT Q1ym/irzWBbHHFrvCv6JzcVg+eDFdNQM3TWOoFfvzy+ggW6+D+W7M1FbsClTnsAS6jU7 vMjXsNsEVKjydHLfS+vKN3jmI4ajSWXC+v6hruHP98b3VdTrZ21AZ6BHmX0Fq8dGLe0s h1HVnBFh2K41m+oM9xVJ2440wUm7ey1h//CUWTqtHPAnAqvG/d2ByEleI4Ym4yuicfhq 6UPn18H6RvBYXvD2vIx2LEUjgD9f1/4BgSgfYaus00nSq4t7QpMVI9PXrUqNcM3gFbHP OwOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gFht6uEjJ7TU66ZHhk0PX2m1yx1jF0Wu3ljdWHYh97A=; b=NeK0beOarrVbrk3T/On7wlzOf9SaYBYC+4Aec3bxfp/ztUk51i4rWxKO6RQcNve0FX iMv5jyvhgfe6pivmI9D+YZyWlYtfP2cgaoTqTaMn3FGvA8vcdQYICunGKuLaS1uoao9+ 1KDXgnMaLVLi6w11ktKZjBqQW8OWoY0EGDmyck6M2GDRR9Jp05N4dKgUW1Bje3gJFby/ I+CTDGmFtHEKCMC4WfMVKWGy/zOTKtn5tjjGA9AWgTulwXsZ+DR9s1Fbjkbh2wp6Z3s5 Yu+JouLa7tZGjfaFlfL+cCiAEjK+/AXvCvIL2JrLwFQWf9MOl18OYQIIj64FXpUbjFYK 6xFQ==