Re: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-00

Alejandro Acosta <alejandroacostaalamo@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=uKfrcXht4RqfMjH9Qjhph/R9GdvCL4Ys30yXJAR9cMM=; b=zyy6U7x4rOPv1xFEmkjzJdPAhz00VUjIUGzYbda18fCIbOnuDXreRR1qfwq5hM7rss 2VQKt30xib8vpHT1qI9FTYpLDWmpcnRU2GgYJvcikqHzv5XqwooUQDy5JTwMj+byGcis O/ZX1afKLwPyl12bNBQpwwiPvDoXKxcx3q18kMMNZfWdkmcT75Wcxz0BGv4Wl7hNcJDC OR8M/zL0eQ9T3HRk7S32AK8HQaAqGxDFC5xErIK4PDjjl12BgrUHF3/6GOhvIXu8uQgP wrPcgwtQCuCOH2SNBbc4y3ZDOcqB9IqGYA2nVB8GtOe2inVrRHHXnPN6GbnnuYv66PAz R7Jg==